|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material Width:||70~800mm|
|Product Name:||NC Servo Straightener Feeder||Coil Weight:||5000kg|
Precision Stamping Roller Coil Feeder Straightener , Coil Handling Equipment
The roller feeder is widely used, and it can be used for the blanking and punching production with a constant speed punch with a stroke number of 200 beats/min.
It can also be used with high-precision, high-speed presses with a stroke number of 400 beats/min or more, except when the feed speed is 30m/min and the feed step is 200mm or more.
The feeding accuracy of the roller feeder is difficult to meet the actual stamping production requirements. At this time, we need to improve the structure to improve its feeding accuracy.
The structure of the roller feeder:
The roller shafts 1 and 2 of the roller feeder are fixed to the punch table, and are driven by the eccentric wheel 8, the link 7, the one-way clutch 5, etc., and the roller shaft is periodically rotated to intermittently feed the material.
The upper roller shaft 1 can be vertically moved in addition to the rotation, and is pressed against the lower roller shaft by the spring 6, and the roller shaft clamping material 3 is fed forward due to the frictional force between the roller shaft and the material.
According to the working principle of the roller feeder, the method can be adopted to improve the feeding accuracy: the roller shaft is fed by the frictional force between the rollers, so the relative sliding between the feeding roller and the material should be prevented.
Accelerate the movement when feeding, and stop suddenly when it is terminated, so it is necessary to prevent the acceleration shock at the start and end of feeding and the accurate positioning of the end of the stroke.
1. Prevent relative sliding between the feed roller and the material
In order to prevent the relative sliding between the feed roller and the material, Ruihui Machinery will appropriately increase the contact pressure of the roller to the material during the design of the high-speed roller.
2. the end of the trip is accurately positioned
(1) Reduce the moment of inertia of the roller feeder when feeding. The high-speed feed roller can be made into a hollow structure; the roller shaft is made of light metal; the one-way clutch uses a small-shaped, irregular-shaped roller to rub the clutch.
(2) Install reliable and perfect brakes; reduce the adjustable pressure device for sliding; prevent the reverse brake from overrunning the clutch.
(3) A positioning pin is mounted on the mold to control the final position of the strip. Although this is a small measure, it tends to have a significant effect. By using the position of the blanking hole after punching, positioning by the positioning pin synchronized with the slider ensures the accuracy of the blanking hole pitch.
3. Prevent accelerated shock at the beginning and end of feeding
The avoidance of acceleration shock at the beginning and end of feeding is mainly considered from the selection of a suitable feeding mechanism.
At the beginning and end of the feed, the material undergoes a sudden increase in acceleration, which inevitably produces shock and vibration. In the case of high-speed feeding, the impact and vibration sharply increase, and the feeding accuracy also drops sharply.
Therefore, for high-speed feeding (v>30m/min), a one-way friction clutch is not used, and a smooth stepping mechanism is adopted.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4|
|down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Stock Thickness (mm)||0.6~1.3||400||600||800||1000||1300|
Q1:What kinds of machines do you have?
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the different requirement.
Contact Person: David