|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material Width:||70~900mm|
|Product Name:||NC Servo Straightener Feeder||Coil Weight:||5000kg|
NC Decoiler And Straightener Punching Feeding Equipment With High Accuracy
The air feeder, roller feeder and NC feeder are three kinds of feeding equipment commonly used in the stamping production line. Compared with the roller and NC, the air feeder has a high failure rate, poor feeding accuracy, small use range, and easy material damage.
The disadvantages of high maintenance costs in the later period were gradually eliminated by the market. Roller feeders and NC feeders gradually became the mainstream feeding equipment for the stamping production line. Compared with the two, the performance of the NC feeder has an absolute advantage.
1. Scope of use: The roller feeder itself is unpowered. It is driven by the power of the punching machine by installing the eccentric disk to the automatic feeding shaft end of the punching machine.
Therefore, its feeding width, length and thickness are limited. The width of the roller feeder is less than 400mm, the thickness is less than 3.5mm, the feeding length is below 300mm, and the punch must have an output shaft.
The NC feeder is driven by a separate servo motor. It does not need to be powered by a punching machine. The feeding length, width and thickness range are wider. The width can be customized according to customer requirements. The maximum can reach 1600mm and the thickness can reach 6.00mm. The length can be up to 9999.99mm.
2. Feeding accuracy: The normal feeding accuracy of the roller feeder is ±0.05mm, and the NC is driven by the NC servo motor. The loosening and feeding are transmitted by the encoder connected to the punching crankshaft to the control system to achieve synchronous operation with the punching machine.
Each shaft is driven by a precision ball guide screw with high positioning accuracy and excellent stability. The accuracy of the feeder is generally ±0.02mm, and it can reach ±0.01mm in short-distance feeding.
3. multi-stage feeding: the feeding of each step of the roller feeding is fixed, can not carry out multi-stage feeding, and the NC feeding has multi-stage feeding function.
It can input 20 different feeding lengths at the same time, each group can be used for 0-999 stamping, which can be used for stamping special products.
4. Convenient operation: The adjustment of the feeding step of the roller feeder should adjust the reference ruler (coarse adjustment) and the scale ring (fine adjustment) on the eccentric disk.
Therefore, the operation of the roller requires professional training, and the adjustment takes a long time, and the feeding parameters of the NC feeder can be input by the man-machine interface on the independent electrical box. It is easy to modify and adjust the setting, and the operation is very simple.
5. Material saving: For the punching type of material, the NC feeder can be equipped with ball screw and linear guide according to the actual needs of the customer. It can be converted into a left and right yaw type NC feeder, which can greatly save materials. This is the roller. What the feeder can't have.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4|
|down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Stock Thickness (mm)||0.6~1.3||400||600||800||1000||1300|
Q1:What kinds of machines do you have?
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the different requirement.
Contact Person: David