|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||70-1000||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.6-6.0|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||7000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 11.0|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max.Coil O.D.(mm):||1400|
|Coil I.D.(mm):||508||Feed Length(mm):||~500*|
|Mandrel Expansion:||Hydrauilc||Reel Motor(kw):||2.2|
NC feeder installation position, feed height of punch feeder, punch press feeding
1. Determine the installation position of the NC feeder according to the feeding direction requirements.
2. Hang the punch positioning block of the NC feeder fixing plate on the workbench of the punching machine. Note that the center line of the fixing plate and the center line of the punching plate of the punching machine should be aligned.
Then tap the M14 thread on the punching table and lock the punching table with the hexagonal M14 screw fixing plate.
3. Loosen the nut with the serial number 1. Lift the NC feeder to align the fixed plate. After determining the height, the screw with the serial number 2 is screwed to the appropriate position. Finally, the hexagonal M14 screw and the M14 spring pad feeder are fixed on the punching table. Side of the plate.
4. During the installation process, if the horizontal position of the feeding height of the NC feeder is not consistent with the stamping height of the die, the NC feeder slide will have an adjustment of about 100 mm for adjustment.
At this time, the two M14 bolts on the slide plate can be loosened, and the bolts fixed on the mounting plate can be adjusted. At this time, the feeding height of the feeder can be adjusted, adjusted to a proper position, and the screws can be locked.
5. When installing the mold on the press, make sure that the side of the mold is perpendicular to the direction of the roller of the NC feeder.
If there is a certain distance between the pallet and the lower die when punching the thin material, the guiding device must be installed so as not to bend the material, and the mold is fixed perpendicular to the roller, otherwise the material will be skewed. Feed resistance, resulting in different lengths of delivery.
6. according to customer needs, install the electric control box and proximity switch in the appropriate part of the press, and check whether its operation is normal.
7. If there is anti-rust oil on the NC feeder, please be sure to remove it and add lubricant to the oil filling part.
8. Please refer to the electrical circuit diagram assembly for the power supply line of this unit.
9. Special attention: The NC feeder must be grounded to avoid electric shock events and circuits to prevent interference.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
Contact Person: Calin Deng