|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
Pneumatic feeder, double end uncoiler, Dongguan Ruihui feeder feeding step
Solution for unstable feeding of pneumatic feeder:
1. The problem of the mold itself causes the feeding to be unstable. Solution: Manually check whether the mold has resistance when feeding, if necessary, re-mold.
2. The air pressure outside the pneumatic feeder is unstable, resulting in unstable feeding. Solution: Check the external air supply to ensure the air pressure is stable.
3. the pneumatic feeder seal damage caused by the feed is not allowed. Solution: The sealing ring is one of the wearing parts of the pneumatic feeder. If there is no lubricating oil in the three-way solenoid valve of the pneumatic feeder, the sealing ring is easily damaged and the feeding is not accurate. At this time, only the replacement can be solved.
4. The step adjustment screw of the pneumatic feeder is not locked. After loosening, the feeding is unstable, and the targeted locking can be solved.
5. The speed adjustment of the pneumatic feeder is not adjusted well. Solution: Re-adjust the speed-adjusting screw so that the speed of the feeder's moving slider is the same as that of the punch.
6. The setting time of the R type solenoid valve of the pneumatic feeder is incorrect. At present, the pneumatic feeder basically has an E-type solenoid valve for feeding and an R-type solenoid valve for relaxation. When the mold is actually used, the operator often only changes the intuitive height of the feeder, but ignores the difference. The mold stamping process is different, and the relaxation time is also different, so the relaxation time must be re-adjusted after the mold change.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng