|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
What is the cause of the AL50 fault alarm in the NC feeder? In fact, the alarm is an overload alarm. After analysis, there are several situations. Ruihui Machinery explains the customer maintenance and repair:
1, electrical aspects: servo motor or drive failure, the reasons are
(1) When the NC feeder is reinstalled, the drive or motor is subjected to illicit collision;
(2) The servo motor is loose inside due to vibration of the NC feeding electromechanical box. The detection method of the problem: after the servo failure, it is necessary to power off after a period of power-off, and then manually control the feeder to enter and retreat.
If no alarm occurs, the possibility can be eliminated; if such a situation occurs, the servo system has to be replaced, the process is troublesome, and the probability of occurrence of the fault is small, rarely occurs, and can be ignored.
2, mechanical aspects:
(1) The NC feeder's rolling bearing is stuck and causes an alarm. The detection method is: servo off, and then manually rotate the feeding roller under no-load conditions. If there is obvious jam or unsmooth phenomenon, it means the bearing is faulty. The failure rate is also relatively low, generally does not appear, if it occurs, the bearing must be replaced.
(2) After the customer replaces the mold, the height of the lower mold is inconsistent with the height of the last mold or the length of the positioning pin is inconsistent, which causes the relaxation time to be delayed, causing the positioning pin to stretch the material and alarming. This probability is large.
The detection method is: manual control of the slow decline of the punch, careful observation of the drum relaxation time, repeated detection, that is, the problem can be found. Solution: Adjust the relaxation time; reduce the NCF feed height to be flush with the mold or about 3mm lower.
(3) If the material is replaced, the thicker material is used, and then the limit block is added in front, which may also cause an alarm phenomenon. The probability is small and it is not easy to appear, and the customer can find it by himself.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng