|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
Operation of the Ruihui split type three-in-one feeder:
The flattening feeding head of the split type three-in-one feeder is a 45 degree split type for the upper drum, and the double cylinder top is opened by the open type. Please note the following points when operating this feature:
1. Two M16 fixing screws on the top two sides of the feeding end. When you need to open the upper roller, please loosen the four M16 screws with a wrench, and then operate the manual valve to raise the upper feeding roller. The manual valve can then be operated to open the upper part of the head.
2. Turn the power on when cleaning the roller, adjust the knob to the manual gear, and press "Forward" and "Reverse" to check and clean the roller.
Note: It is forbidden to open the automatic operation after the top of the three-in-one feeder is opened! Prevent pinching or other serious consequences! After cleaning, turn the manual valve to close the head and restore the four M16 screws.
3. Leveling feed test: Determine the width of the material to be leveled, and whether the thickness is suitable for the flattening of the three-in-one feeder.
Cut a length of 1 meter from the coil of material for the test machine, measure the actual thickness of the material used, and rotate the two worm gears on the front of the feeding head to adjust the dial to just 5.0+. The position of the material thickness.
Then, the intercepted strip is tested and flattened downward, and the arc of the material is still the same after the outflow. The hand wheel is adjusted to be pressed at the same time, and then the original arc is fed again to try again until the material is leveled.
If the curvature of the material is opposite to the curvature of the material, it is proved that the pressure is too much and the leveling is too much. The adjustment hand wheel needs to be loosened counterclockwise.
4. Leveling and feeding: This machine is a thick plate leveling feeding machine head. When leveling thick materials, it takes several steps to feed materials in order to smoothly feed.
a. First, the material rack must press the press arm against the roll and use the support arm to support the lower part of the roll to prevent loose material.
b. Move the manual valve to raise the drum on the oil feeding guide, and lift the leveling feed roller to raise it.
c. Rotate the material rack to slowly release the material belt, operate the feeding arm to raise the material belt, put the material head into the oil pressure feeding material guiding device, and push the manual valve to lower the oil pressure feeding material guiding device. Clamp the strip head.
Rotate the material rack and press the head of the flattening feeder to send the material to the position of the leveling feed roller, put down the material of the upper drum clamping material, rotate the material rack to the automatic, and then feed the material to the flattening feeder position. Switch until it comes out of the discharge drum.
5. automatic operation: in the split type three-in-one feeder into the good material, after the material is sent to the punching die, the front and rear retaining wheels are locked close to the strip, leaving 2mm clearance is appropriate.
Then, the switch on the operation panel of the three-in-one feeder is rotated to the automatic position, and the photoelectric switch illuminates the material belt far and near, and automatically controls the opening and stopping of the material frame.
Automatically cooperate with the punching die to realize automatic production. When continuously punching or cutting the blank, adjust the speed to keep up with it. Try not to be too slow or too fast!
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng