|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50-400||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.3-4.5|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||5000|
|Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.4||Warranty Period:||12 Months|
|Function:||Electric Hydraulic Hole Puncher||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Use:||Sheet||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
At present, in the stamping industry, the pneumatic NC feeder has a wider application range, and it is easier to install and debug. The operation method of the mechanical NC feeder is as follows:
1. Start the front machine supporting the production line (usually the leveling machine. In some cases, the material is not required to be leveled), so that the material can be slowly released.
2. Mechanical NC feeder feeding and material thickness adjustment;
3. Adjust the feeding start time according to the actual stamping process requirements;
The feeding time is actually the feeding angle, which is the angle at which the punching machine crankshaft starts to feed. The setting is very simple. Usually, you only need to input the punching angle of the feeding time on the punching touch screen.
4. Adjust the feeder loosening device according to the requirements of the actual stamping process;
The adjustment method is: when the inner guiding pin of the mold is inserted into the guiding hole, adjust the loosening screw so that it can touch the Palin on the main body of the feeding machine, so that the upper roller can leave the material within 0.5 mm and completely relax the material. After the confirmation is correct, the fixing nut can be locked.
5. Basic parameter setting of the feeder;
After setting the feeding length and number of times on the panel of the electric control box, look at the actual situation and set the feeding speed accordingly.
6. Use the feeder handle to test the mold to determine whether the feed length meets the requirements;
After the relevant parameters of the NC feeder feeding are set, due to the number of the number, the actual feeding step and the set value may have a certain error.
Therefore, in the manual mode, the single punch test die must be operated with the handle before the continuous punching to determine the actual feed length of the feeder.
7. After the single punch test machine confirms that the feeding step is correct, the automatic function of the feeder can be started to carry out continuous feeding and punching production.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng