The NC servo feeder is precisely fed by the servo motor through the synchronous pulley drive feed roller, and the relaxation signal provided by the punch cam is quickly relaxed by the cylinder to eliminate the accumulated error.
It is the feeder with the highest feeding accuracy. The feeding accuracy is usually ±0.02mm, and the operation is fully automated. The feeding step and feeding speed setting can be easily completed by touch-screen point-controlled operation, so it is gradually replaced. The air feeder and roller feeder have become the most mainstream feeding equipment in the stamping industry.
The unstable transmission distance of the NC servo feeder is also called infeed, which will greatly affect the quality of the finished stamping. However, there are many reasons for the unstable transmission distance. Ruihui Machinery will explain here that the operator can eliminate the inspection according to the instructions when encountering this fault:
1. The NC servo feeder is set too fast. The NC servo feeder
is not capable of high-speed feeding due to the response time of the electronic control system. Usually, the maximum feeding speed of the pneumatic NC servo feeder is 60-120 times per minute (the specific number varies depending on the material thickness and the step size). difference).
2. The external air supply pressure is too large or not enough. The NC servo feeder needs a stable air supply to achieve fast and stable relaxation. The three-point combination pressure gauge needs to be adjusted to 4.5kg/cm2. Treatment method: Check whether the three-point combination pressure gauge is damaged and adjust the compressor pressure.
3. The feeding height of the NC servo feeder is incorrect. Punch often needs to be used with multiple sets of different molds. The height of different molds can also be different. At this time, the feeding height of the feeder should be adjusted after changing the mold. If the adjustment is not correct, the feeding will be skewed and uneven. : Adjust the feed height of the feeder to keep it horizontal and vertical with the mold.
4. There is an error in the punching die itself or no material trimming. If there is a problem in the design and production of the punching die itself, the feeding distance will be unstable. At this time, the NC servo feeder can be used for feeding, but the manual manual feeding is used to test the product to confirm whether the problem is on the mold itself. Modification can be done.
5. There is stamping oil on the feeding roller of NC servo feeder. Stamping production In order to prevent the long-term friction between the material and the mold, the die life is damaged and the punching accuracy is not accurate. Usually, the material is stamped with oil before the material enters the mold. If the punching oil enters the feeding roller, the feeding slip will be inaccurate. At this time, the feed roller can be cleaned and wiped.
6. The feeding time of the NC servo feeder is set incorrectly. Different molds have different feeding time requirements for the feeder. If the feeding time is set too late, the feeding will be insufficient. At this time, the feeding signal cam angle of the punching machine needs to be re-adjusted.
7. The NC servo feeder's relaxation time is incorrect. If the relaxation time is not correct, the material feeding will not be in place or the material will retreat. At this time, the angle of the relaxation signal cam of the punching machine needs to be re-adjusted.