|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Place Of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||RUIHUI|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training, Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Stock Width:||20-100||Stock Thickness:||0.1-3.2|
|Stock Thickness*Stock Width:||3.0*100/3.2*80||Pass Line:||70-170|
The reasons for the inaccurate feeding of the high-speed roller feeder are:
1. The material thickness adjustment is not adjusted well, which causes the roller press material to not slip tightly. For different material thicknesses, the thickness of the feed material of the feeder should be adjusted in time.
2. When the thickness of the material is thick, the pressure spring of the roller feeder is not pressed in time, resulting in insufficient pressure of the feeding roller and slipping, so that the feeding is not accurate.
3. The brake device of the high-speed roller feeder has oil stains, resulting in brake failure, excessive brake friction, loss of friction, and need to be re-polished or replaced with new brake pads.
4. There is iron scrap foreign matter in the gear, which causes the feeding to be inaccurate.
5. The roller in the one-way clutch is worn, resulting in inaccurate feeding. It is necessary to replace the new roller. Please contact Yongsheng Machinery for replacement.
The reasons why NC feeders are not allowed to feed are:
1. The pressure of the feeding roller of the NC control feeder is insufficient, resulting in slippage and inaccurate feeding. Adjust the pressure screw to increase the roller pressure.
2. NC control feeder gear into the iron filings foreign matter, need to remove iron filings and foreign bodies, usually pay attention to cleaning and maintenance.
3. servo motor drive belt clearance is too large, you need to remove the cover to adjust the belt clearance.
4. The adjustment of the relaxation time angle is too late, causing the mold guide pin to leave the material guide hole. The roller has not pressed the material to cause the material to retreat and adjust the correct relaxation time.
5. The feeding roller enters the oil stain and causes slipping. It is necessary to clean the oil stain and keep the roller clean.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng