|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
coil feeder straightener,
coil handling equipment
Low Noise Roll Feeder Machine , Decoiler Machine Metal Coil Die Processing
The roller feeder is used with the punching machine. When the punching machine needs to be re-punched after replacing the new mold, the feeding height, rocker position, material thickness and feeding time of the roller feeder are required according to the new mold and the new stamping process. Systematic adjustment of feeding step and relaxation position to ensure efficient stamping production.
The adjustment process of the roller feeder during the test mode is as follows:
1. Adjustment of feeding height: The height of the lower molds of different molds is usually inconsistent. If it is inconsistent after replacement, this adjustment is needed. The adjustment method is to loosen the fixing bolts on the feeder mounting plate.
Then, adjust the upper and lower adjustment bolts up and down until the height of the feeder is the same as the height of the lower template of the punching die, and then tighten the bolts on the mounting plate to complete the adjustment of the height of the feeder.
2. Adjustment of the position of the rocker arm: After the height adjustment of the roller feeder is adjusted, the angle between the rocker arm and the drive shaft changes. At this time, the rocker arm must be adjusted to avoid the breakage during operation, and the rocker arm adjustment method In order to run the punch slider to the top dead center position, adjust the length of the pull rod so that the pull rod and the rocker arm become 90 degrees.
3. Material thickness adjustment: Adjust the feeding gap between the upper and lower feeding rollers through the material thickness adjusting plate, and adjust the pressure to adjust the spring to ensure that there is no relative sliding between the roller and the material when the feeding device feeds the material.
4. Feeding time adjustment: According to the demand of the mold, set the feeding time on the eccentric disk of the roller feeder.
5. Feeding step adjustment: loosen the feeding step adjustment screw and rotate the adjusting screw so that the adjusted feeding step is consistent with the required feeding step of the mold.
6. Relax the position and time adjustment of the screw: When the punching guide of the punching die enters the guiding hole, adjust the loose bracket so that it just touches the outer edge of the Palin, so that the upper roller of the feeding machine is within 0.5mm of the material, and the material can be in the two rollers. Swipe between them.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng