|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||300mm||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2-3.0mm|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16m/min||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max. Line Speed:||16-24|
Press Machine Coil Straightener Feeder,
NC Coil Straightener Feeder,
Automatic NC Servo Feeder
With the continuous improvement of safety, production efficiency and product precision in the manufacturing industry, the single-punch production process is gradually replaced by the continuous stamping process, and then the peripheral equipment manufacturers of the press manufacture various types of punch feeders instead of the traditional ones. The manual feeding method, the most well-known of which is the air feeder and the roller feeder.
The NC servo feeder is a new type of feeder that came into being under the general environment of stamping. It is powered by servo motor, touch screen and PLC make up control system. The feeder's relaxation and feeding are synchronously provided by the punching cam during the stamping process. It is truly a combination of high efficiency, high precision and easy operation. It is a perfect combination. A truly efficient and practical feeding device.
When using the Ruihui NC servo feeder in practice, fix the feeder to the center of the side of the punching table through the mounting plate, then connect the feeder's relaxation and feeding signal line, connect the external air source of the feeder, and support the material. The rack is introduced into the feeder until it is fed into the punching die, and the pressing spring is adjusted to make the material be pressed tightly. At the same time, the position of the retaining wheel on the pallet is adjusted, and then the single punching die can be used.
During the operation of the NC servo feeder, the servo motor drives the lower roller through the timing belt, and the lower roller drives the upper roller through the gear teeth. The spring clamps the feeding and the cylinder relaxes and feeds the structure, so that the material is stepped between the upper and lower rollers. The transportation, relaxation and feeding signals are sent out by the punching machine, and the relaxation point is accurate. It is completely synchronized with the punching machine, realizing high-precision feeding, low-term failure rate and good stability. It has become the preferred feeding material for stamping customers device.
1. According to the feeding direction requirement, determine the installation position of the NC feeder (mostly the left side of the punch)
2. Hang the punch positioning block of the NC feeder fixing plate on the workbench of the punching machine. Note that the center line of the fixing plate and the center line of the punching plate of the punching machine should be aligned, and then attack the four M14 threads on the punching table. The hexagonal M14 screw fixing plate locks the punching table.
3. Loosen the nut with the serial number 1. Lift the NC feeder to align the fixed plate. After determining the height, the screw with the serial number 2 is screwed to the appropriate position. Finally, the hexagonal M14 screw and the M14 spring pad feeder are fixed on the punching table. Side of the plate.
4. During the installation process, if the horizontal position of the feeding height of the NC feeder is not consistent with the stamping height of the die, the NC feeder slide will have an adjustment of about 100 mm for adjustment.
5. When installing the mold on the press, make sure that the side of the mold is perpendicular to the direction of the roller of the NC feeder.
|Max. Coil O.D(mm)||1200||1200|
|Coil I.D (mm)||508||508|
|Mandrel Expansion||By Manual(pneumatic)/hydraulic||By Manual(pneumatic)/hydraulic|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Work Roll||upper 4 lower 3||upper 4 lower 3|
|Max. Line Speed||16-24||16-24|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provide.
Contact Person: mandy