Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||RUIHUI||Stock Width:||20~800mm|
|Stock Thickness:||0.3~3.2mm||Stock Thickness*Stock Width:||1.0*800/3.2*50|
|Pass Line:||70~170mm||Releasing Performance:||~80|
Metal Plate Feeding Step, Stamping Process, Automatic Air Feeder, rod straightening machine, steel coils sheet
The feeding step distance, that is, the feeding length of the single conveying material of the feeder, also referred to as the feeding length, is one of the core parameters of the air feeder.
Its size is determined according to the actual stamping process of the punching die. Different stamping processes have different requirements for the feeding step.
For this reason, the feeding step of the air feeder has a certain adjustment range, and it is an indispensable part to adjust the feeding step of the air feeder every time the new mold is replaced.
The principle of the air feeder is similar to that of a medical injector, which pushes the moving splint through the cylinder to realize the feeding. The adjustment of the feeding step and the actual adjustment of the setting are the moving amount of the moving splint. The specific adjustment steps are as follows:
1. In order to make the movement amount of the moving splint of the air feeder substantially the same as the feeding step, the required number of adjusting feeding step rings are mounted on the center rod.
Special attention should be paid to this operation:
• When installing the adjustment feed step spacer, make sure that the protective gloves are properly worn.
• Do not operate if the air feeder feed step ring is not properly secured. If it falls off during operation, it will cause damage to the air feeder accessory parts.
2. Loosen the locating bolts using the included hex wrench.
3. The micro-adjustment of the feeding step is performed by adjusting the knob of the feeding step fine adjustment screw.
Adjust the gap between the moving splint and the adjustment feed step, or the nylon backing using the vernier caliper.
4. After the measurement is completed, it is necessary to lock the positioning screw, and then fix the feeding step fine adjustment screw.
5. Perform a single stamping test on the punching machine. After multiple times, measure whether the feeding step is in line with the stamping processing requirements. If the step is correct, the automatic continuous stamping can be directly performed; if not, the adjustment step should be re-adjusted.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng