|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material Width:||70~600mm|
|Product Name:||NC Servo Straightener Feeder||Coil Weight:||5000kg|
coil feeding equipment,
sheet metal coil feeder
Automation Flattening Coil Feeding Equipment Stamping Rack And Leveling 2 In 1
The material rack and leveling machine is based on the heavy material frame and the semi-material material leveling machine. It is redesigned and optimized to have high production efficiency, long service life, low maintenance rate and low failure rate.
The use of high-quality steel castings, as well as the overall steel frame structure, inverter speed control, no power material frame, high-sensitivity disc brake system and leveling machine feeding leveling.
The utility model has the advantages of stable structure, stable operation, small land occupation, adjustable speed, and the like, and is the most widely used two-in-one leveling machine.
The rack and leveling machine has a radial leveling effect on the coil material, and the maximum flattening material has a thickness of 3 mm and a minimum material thickness of 0.5 mm.
When the material is made of standard A3 material, the maximum flattening width is 200mm when the material thickness is 3mm; as the material is widened, the material thickness decreases.
Material rack and leveling machine use debugging:
1. The material and the leveling machine use the power supply voltage as AC three-phase 380V. When wiring in the customer's factory, be sure to first confirm that the power supply voltage matches the voltage required by the machine, and there is no phase loss or poor contact.
To avoid damage to the equipment, the factory with self-generating capacity should ensure that the voltage protection device is connected to avoid damage to the rack and leveling machine due to excessive voltage.
2. Check the feeding direction before turning on the power test machine.
3. When loading the coil material, first adjust the material rack rocker counterclockwise so that the diameter of the pallet is smaller than the inner diameter of the coil, and then install the coil, adjust the rocker clockwise to open the tray and tighten the inner diameter of the material. Take off the handle and put on the A-type iron. Do not clamp the material too tight or too loose.
4. Turn on the power switch, slow down the speed, loosen the feeding handle, and open the release lever to make the material smoothly enter the leveling head to the discharge wheel.
Stop the release lever and adjust the feed handle and the discharge handle. Tighten the handle. Adjust the stopper wheel. The stopper wheel should not be too tight, generally 3-5mm wider than the material, and the flat handle is adjusted to the leveling.
5. Adjust the distance between the material rack and the leveling machine to the feeder. According to the punching speed and the feeding length of the feeder, adjust the distance properly. The material after leveling should smoothly enter the feeder and the mold.
6. Adjust the distance of the 24V sensor frame, properly adjust the material frame and the brake wheel on the left side of the leveling machine to make it discharge smoothly, and not let the material inertia be too large, but not too tight to avoid affecting the normal leveling, and appropriately increase the speed. To meet the normal operation of the feeder is appropriate.
1. The rack and leveling machine have undergone strict factory inspection before leaving the factory, and the inverter parameters have been set. If the customer has special needs and needs to change the parameters of the inverter, it should be executed by our professional technicians. operating.
2. When the rack and the leveling machine are wired, be sure to have a grounding wire to prevent electric shock and leakage.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4|
|down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Stock Thickness (mm)||0.6~1.3||400||600||800||1000||1300|
Q1:What kinds of machines do you have?
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the different requirement.
Contact Person: Lisa Li