|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material Width:||70~800mm|
|Product Name:||NC Servo Straightener Feeder||Coil Weight:||5000kg|
coil feeding equipment,
sheet metal coil feeder
High Speed Coil Feeder Straightener Stamping And Leveling Machine For Sheet Metal
Roller feeders are favored by stamping customers for their high efficiency, high precision, low energy consumption, high cost performance and low failure rate.
It is only necessary to ensure long-term high efficiency and stability during the long-time high-load stamping and feeding process, reducing downtime, and it is inseparable from reasonable maintenance and correct operation.
Only careful care, maintenance and daily inspection of the roller feeder's operating conditions can prevent it from malfunctioning and maximize its use value.
Precautions when using the roller feeder:
(1) The actual maximum feed width of the roller feeder is 10 mm minus the existing roller specifications of Jinzhide (because it has a retaining wheel to avoid biasing).
Do not exceed this range, otherwise it will lead to: unstable feeding accuracy, inaccurate feeding distance, and even damage to the roller parts.
(2) The adjustment of the feed length of the roller feeder should be slightly longer than the inching test.
Before the roller feeder is continuously punched and produced, the inching test is required to determine the feeding length, and the inertia of the brake is caused by the inching.
The feeding length will be too long. When the actual continuous production has no brake inertia, the feeding length will become shorter. Therefore, the adjustment of the roller feeder length should be slightly longer than the inching test.
(3) When the feed length of the roller feeder changes greatly, the position of the roller arm needs to be re-adjusted. If the feed length changes greatly, the angle between the rocker arm and the tie rod will change.
At this time, the lever should be rotated to make the angle of the rocker arm and the lever 90 degrees when the punch is stopped at the top dead center position, to avoid the break of the rocker arm or the transmission shaft.
(4) After replacing the mold, the feed height of the roller feeder should be re-adjusted. Multiple sets of stamping dies are used in the stamping process.
The heights of the mold lines of different molds are different. Only when the feeding height of the feeder and the height of the mold material line are the same, the feeding can be accurate and smooth.
Correct adjustment method:
1. When the mold line is not much different, adjust the two M14 screws that are fixed on the mounting plate by the roller feeder. Rotate and adjust the screw to adjust the screw to the required height.
2. When the mold line differs greatly, the adjustment method is as follows: if the mold line is very different, the length of the roller feeder link should be adjusted, and the connecting rod and the mounting plate should be removed first.
After re-fixing the roller to the appropriate height, then adjust according to method 1. Finally, adjust the roller connecting rod and install the roller in turn.
(5) When the stamping production line is shut down, the punching machine must be stopped first, and then the flattening machine should be stopped to avoid insufficient supply of stamping materials due to premature shutdown of the leveling machine.
(6) When the roller feeder is working, it should always check whether the feeding length and feeding accuracy are correct, find the problem as soon as possible, and solve it quickly to avoid affecting the stamping production.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4||upper 4|
|down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3||down 3|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Stock Thickness (mm)||0.6~1.3||400||600||800||1000||1300|
Q1:What kinds of machines do you have?
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the different requirement.
Contact Person: Lisa Li