|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||70-1000||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.6-6.0|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||7000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 11.0|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max.Coil O.D.(mm):||1400|
|Coil I.D.(mm):||508||Feed Length(mm):||~500*|
|Mandrel Expansion:||Hydrauilc||Reel Motor(kw):||2.2|
coil feeder straightener,
coil handling equipment
Automatic Punching Decoiler Straightener Feeder Rack And Leveling Machine 2 In 1 High Speed
The rack and leveling machine is based on the MT heavy-duty material rack and the CLH half-cut material leveling machine, and is redesigned and optimized.
It has the characteristics of high production efficiency, long service life, low maintenance rate and low failure rate. It uses high-quality steel castings and integral steel frame structure, and the inverter has no speed regulation and no power material frame.
The high-sensitivity disc brake system and the leveling machine feed leveling, with the advantages of stable structure, stable operation, less floor space, adjustable speed, etc., are the most widely used two-in-one leveling machine.
The rack and leveling machine has a radial leveling effect on the coil material, and the maximum flattening material has a thickness of 3 mm and a minimum material thickness of 0.5 mm.
When the material is made of standard A3 material, the maximum flattening width is 200mm when the material thickness is 3mm; as the material is widened, the material thickness decreases.
Material rack and leveling machine use debugging:
1. The rack and leveling machine uses the power supply voltage as AC three-phase 380V. When wiring the customer's factory, be sure to first confirm that the power supply voltage matches the required voltage of the unit.
There is no phase loss, poor contact, etc., to avoid damage to the equipment. For plants with self-generating capacity, ensure that a voltage stabilizer is connected to prevent damage to the rack and leveling machine due to excessive voltage.
2. Check the feeding direction before turning on the power test machine.
3. When loading the coil material, first adjust the material rack rocker counterclockwise so that the diameter of the pallet is smaller than the inner diameter of the coil.
Then install the coil, adjust the handle clockwise, open the tray, tighten the inner diameter of the material, remove the handle, and put the A-type iron on, not too tight or too loose.
4. Turn on the power switch, slow down the speed, loosen the feeding handle, and open the release lever to make the material smoothly enter the leveling head to the discharge wheel. Stop the release lever and adjust the feed handle and the discharge handle.
Tighten the handle. Adjust the stopper wheel. The stopper wheel should not be too tight, generally 3-5mm wider than the material, and the flat handle is adjusted to the leveling.
5. Adjust the distance between the material rack and the leveling machine to the feeder. According to the punching speed and the feeding length of the feeder, adjust the distance properly. The material after leveling should smoothly enter the feeder and the mold.
6. Adjust the distance of the 24V sensor frame, properly adjust the material frame and the brake wheel on the left side of the leveling machine to make it discharge smoothly, and not let the material inertia be too large, but not too tight to avoid affecting the normal leveling, and appropriately increase the speed. To meet the normal operation of the feeder is appropriate.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
Contact Person: Lisa Li