|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||70-1000||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.6-6.0|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||7000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 11.0|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max.Coil O.D.(mm):||1400|
|Coil I.D.(mm):||508||Feed Length(mm):||~500*|
|Mandrel Expansion:||Hydrauilc||Reel Motor(kw):||2.2|
coil feeder straightener,
coil handling equipment
Roller NC Straightener Feeder Punching And Feeding Equipment High Feeding Precision
The air feeder, roller feeder and NC feeder are three kinds of feeding equipment commonly used in the stamping production line. Compared with the roller and NC, the air feeder has a high failure rate, poor feeding accuracy and a small use range.
It is easy to cause material damage, and the disadvantages of high maintenance cost are gradually eliminated by the market. The roller feeder and NC feeder gradually become the mainstream feeding equipment for the stamping production line.
NC feeder performance advantages:
1. Scope of use: The roller feeder itself is unpowered. It is driven by the power of the punching machine by installing the eccentric disk to the automatic feeding shaft end of the punching machine.
Therefore, its feeding width, length and thickness are limited. The width of the roller feeder is less than 400mm, the thickness is less than 3.5mm, the feeding length is below 300mm, and the punch must have an output shaft.
The NC feeder is driven by a separate servo motor. It does not need to be powered by a punching machine. The feeding length, width and thickness range are wider. The width can be customized according to customer requirements. The maximum can reach 1600mm and the thickness can reach 6.00mm. The length can be up to 9999.99mm.
2. Feeding accuracy: The normal feeding accuracy of the roller feeder is ±0.05mm, and the NC is driven by the NC servo motor. The loosening and feeding are transmitted by the encoder connected to the punching crankshaft to the control system to achieve synchronous operation with the punching machine.
Each shaft is driven by a precision ball guide screw with high positioning accuracy and excellent stability. The accuracy of the feeder is generally ±0.02mm, and it can reach ±0.01mm in short-distance feeding.
3. multi-stage feeding: the feeding of each step of the roller feeding is fixed, can not carry out multi-stage feeding, and the NC feeding has multi-stage feeding function.
It can input 20 different feeding lengths at the same time, each group can be used for 0-999 stamping, which can be used for stamping special products.
4. Convenience of operation: The adjustment of the feeding step of the roller feeder needs to adjust the reference ruler (coarse adjustment) and the scale ring (fine adjustment) on the eccentric disk, so the operation roller needs professional training, and the adjustment takes a long time.
The feeding parameters of the NC feeder can be input by the man-machine interface on the independent electrical box. It is easy to modify and adjust the settings, and the operation is very simple.
5. Material saving: For the punching type of material, the NC feeder can be equipped with ball screw and linear guide according to the actual needs of the customer. It can be converted into a left and right yaw type NC feeder, which can greatly save materials. This is the roller. What the feeder can't have.
6. Matching with the in-mold tapping machine: The in-mold tapping machine is used more and more widely in the stamping automation production line because of its great saving in the post-pressing production process.
In the process of use, it can only be tapped after the feeding stop, so there is a certain requirement for the feeding angle of the feeder. The feeding angle of the NC feeder is 330 o~30 o, and can be adjusted according to the demand.
Therefore, the NC feeder can be used with any in-mold tapping machine, and the roller feeder feed angle is 270o~90o, and it can't be adjusted. Therefore, the use of the roller with the in-mold tapping machine is greatly limited, if the punch stroke is too short. , can not be used with the in-mold tapping machine.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
Contact Person: Calin Deng