|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||70-1000||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.6-6.0|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||7000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 11.0|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max.Coil O.D.(mm):||1400|
|Coil I.D.(mm):||508||Feed Length(mm):||~500*|
|Mandrel Expansion:||Hydrauilc||Reel Motor(kw):||2.2|
coil feeder straightener,
coil handling equipment
Roller feeder feeding accuracy, stamping and leveling machine, punch feeding process
Roller feeders are favored by stamping customers for their high efficiency, high precision, low energy consumption, high cost performance and low failure rate.
It is only necessary to ensure long-term high efficiency and stability during the long-time high-load stamping and feeding process, reducing downtime, and it is inseparable from reasonable maintenance and correct operation.
Only careful care, maintenance and daily inspection of the roller feeder's operating conditions can prevent it from malfunctioning and maximize its use value.
Precautions when using the roller feeder:
(1) The actual maximum feeding width of the roller feeder is 10 mm minus the existing roller specifications of Ruihui (because it has a retaining wheel to avoid biasing), and this range cannot be exceeded.
Otherwise, the feeding accuracy will be unstable. The delivery distance is not accurate, and even the roller parts are damaged.
(2) The adjustment of the feed length of the roller feeder should be slightly longer than the inching test.
Before the roller feeder is continuously punched and produced, the inching test is required to determine the feeding length, and the inertia of the brake is caused by the inching.
The feeding length will be too long. When the actual continuous production has no brake inertia, the feeding length will become shorter. Therefore, the adjustment of the roller feeder length should be slightly longer than the inching test.
(3) When the feed length of the roller feeder changes greatly, the position of the roller arm needs to be re-adjusted.
(4) After replacing the mold, the feed height of the roller feeder should be re-adjusted.
Multiple sets of stamping dies should be used in the stamping production process, and the mold line heights of different molds are different. Only when the feeding height of the feeder and the height of the mold material line are the same, the feeding can be accurate and smooth.
(5) When the stamping production line is shut down, the punching machine must be stopped first, and then the flattening machine should be stopped to avoid insufficient supply of stamping materials due to premature shutdown of the leveling machine.
(6) When the roller feeder is working, it should always check whether the feeding length and feeding accuracy are correct, find the problem as soon as possible, and solve it quickly to avoid affecting the stamping production.
|Work Roll Number(piece)||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5||upper 6/lower 5|
|Feed Roll number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(v)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
Contact Person: Calin Deng