|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
coil feeder straightener,
coil handling equipment
Automation equipment, sheet metal processing, automation equipment
The NC servo feeder is a new type of automation equipment designed for complex stamping processes. It has a significant advantage over the roller feeder. It can feed multiple steps in the same stamping process on one punch press. produce.
To meet the diversified production needs of customers, and the feeding parameters are freely controlled by the customer through touch screen programming, the operation is simple and the performance is high. The electronic control system composed of servo motor has the highest feeding accuracy, high applicability and reliability.
NC servo feeder advantages:
1. Intuitive and convenient operation mode: The NC feeder adopts a 7-inch touch screen with a button dual-control operation mode, which can easily and quickly complete the setting of the feeding parameters.
2, the feeding step setting is not limited: the traditional roller, air feeder step adjustment has a range of use, and the servo feeder is completely free of any mechanical restrictions, can be arbitrarily set between 0-10 meters through the touch screen , greatly improving the scope of application of the device.
3. The feeding is accurate and does not damage the material: the servo motor drives the lower roller through the synchronous pulley, and the lower roller completes the feeding through the gear driving upper roller, ensuring the synchronization of the roller and the uniformity of the material pressure, and avoiding the accurate feeding while avoiding The production of material indentations and scratches.
4. a variety of relaxation methods to choose from, to meet the needs of different customers: there are two kinds of relaxation options: pneumatic relaxation and mechanical joy relaxation. Customers can choose according to their own mold and stamping characteristics.
5. with push and pull two feeding methods: for thin sheet soft material can be assembled into a pulling method, the drawing is accurate, and fundamentally avoid scratching the material.
6. unique feeding parameter storage function, fast and automatic production: can store multiple sets of feeding parameters in the feeder according to demand, when the corresponding mold is replaced, can be directly called, greatly reducing the downtime debugging time.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng