|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50-400||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.3-4.5|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||5000|
|Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.4||Warranty Period:||12 Months|
|Function:||Electric Hydraulic Hole Puncher||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Use:||Sheet||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
steel decoiling machine,
The high-speed roller feeder is one of the most widely used feeders in the stamping industry. It is mainly fast and has high precision, and has good effects for continuous stamping.
The roller feeder has a solution for inaccurate feeding:
1. The material thickness adjustment is not correct or not adjusted. Solution: Pull the loose handle up, put the material between the upper wheel and the lower wheel, put down the loose handle, then loosen the thickness adjustment plate fixing screw, and move the material thickness up and down. Disc handle, let the relaxation bracket shake about 5mm left and right, and then lock the material thickness adjustment plate fixing screws.
2. The relaxation time is not correct. Solution: When the tip of the guide pin in the mold is inserted into the guide pin hole, adjust the loosening screw to hit the Palin until the material is loose, and then fix the nut to lock. (about 0.5mm or less from the last round)
3. The feeding time is not correct. Solution: The feeding time is controlled by the eccentric disk. Generally, the feeding time is from 9:00 (270 degrees) to 3 points (90 degrees). The feeding time can be adjusted freely according to the customer's needs. Loosen the disk screw and rotate the eccentric disk to adjust the feeding time.
4. Relax the handle inertia is too large or the loose shaft loses oil and the contact surface wears. Solution: The pressure spring is pressed tightly and needs to be oiled to the inside of the loose shaft.
5. The stroke of the press is too short or the guide pin in the mold is too long. Solution: The stroke of the press is lengthened and the guide pin is short.
6. The cross joint is too loose or worn; Solution: Handle replacement.
7. The rocker screw is loose or the rocker arm is broken. Solution: Lock or replace.
8. Punch inching has brake inertia, the gap of the automatic feeding shaft end of the punching machine is too large; solution: the punch stops at the bottom dead center, and it is rotated to the bottom dead center by inching, and the line is determined.
9. The unidirectional device and the reverse device of the feeder are worn; the solution: send it to the factory for repair or replacement.
10. The brake device has oil or spring tightness; solution: wipe the brake pads clean and replace the brake pads. Tighten the brake springs.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng