|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50~600||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.2~3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.5|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months|
servo feeder machine,
sheet feeder machine
NC servo yaw is a test case for roller feeder adjustment
1. Start the correcting machine or material holder and slowly release the material.
2. Adjust the position of the two stopper wheels according to the width of the material, so as not to hinder the operation of the material.
3. Will relax the cylinder on the platform, put the material between the upper and lower rollers, put down the cylinder to press the material, adjust the air source pressure gauge to avoid the material is not tight and slip, resulting in inaccurate feeding. When the thickness of the material changes, it must be readjusted. .
4. After setting the feeding length, look at the actual situation, and set the feeding speed accordingly. The method of setting is described in detail in the previous section.
5. After the relevant parameters of the feeding are set, the actual feeding length is not the same as the set value due to the number of the divisor. Therefore, in the manual mode, press the feeding test, punching, stroke, stamping, and adjusting the feeding. Actual length
6. The adjustment of the feed start is adjusted by the rotary cam of the press. The so-called feed start signal is to start at the angle of the punch crankshaft.
NC servo yaw is a note for the roller feeder
1. The electrical equipment works under normal voltage. If the voltage is constantly changing, the life of the electrical components will be seriously shortened and the failure rate will increase sharply.
2. This machine must not be overloaded. The operator at the production site must operate in accordance with the instructions in this instruction manual. In particular, it is necessary to master the essentials and safety when loading, and must be supervised by the person in charge.
3. The linear guide of the yaw unit and the ball screw are precision components, and it is strictly forbidden to hit the collision. Also check for loose screws and lubricated oil before work every day.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng