|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||70-1000||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.6-6.0|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||7000|
|Work Roll Number(Pcs):||Upper 6/lower 5||Main Motor(Kw):||Coil Weight(Kg)|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||Max.Coil O.D.(mm):||1400|
|Coil I.D.(mm):||508||Feed Length(mm):||~500*|
|Mandrel Expansion:||Hydrauilc||Reel Motor(kw):||2.2|
plate straightening machine,
steel straightening machine
Causes and solutions for inaccurate feeding of air feeder:
1. The speed is too fast and the feeding is not allowed.
Solution: Turn the air feeder speed adjustment screw clockwise to lower the feed rate.
2. If the step setting is incorrect, the feeding will be inaccurate.
Solution: Adjust the feed length fine adjustment screw and speed adjustment screw, and reset it. After designing, be sure to re-lock the fine adjustment screw.
3. The external air pressure is unstable (the air pressure is too large or insufficient), causing the feed to be inaccurate.
Solution: Check the three-point combination pressure gauge for no damage and adjust the air compressor.
4. There is an error in the mold itself, resulting in inaccurate feeding. Solution: Recalibrate the punch mold.
5, the mold itself has no guiding positive pin caused by the feed is not allowed. Solution: Modify the pilot pin.
6. After the long-term use of the air feeder splint, the wear is seriously caused, and the feeding is not tight, resulting in inaccurate feeding.
Solution: Flatten the splint.
7. The material is too thin or the toughness is insufficient to cause the feed to be inaccurate.
Solution: The guide tray can be installed on the air feeder or converted into a pull-type, one-to-one pull-type air feeder.
8. When the material is fed, the belt is skewed and the unevenness causes the feeding to be inaccurate.
Solution: Re-adjust the height of the air feeder and the feeding position so that it is horizontal and vertical with the punching die.
9. The air feeder has a long downtime, resulting in inaccurate feeding.
Solution: When the temperature is too low and the downtime is more than 12 hours, the air feeder must be preheated when the continuous feeding is completed after commissioning.
The preheating method is to leave the material at a slow speed for 3 to 5 minutes (the lower the temperature, the longer the hotter time), and the continuous automatic feeding can be carried out after the preheating is completed.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: mandy