|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||RUIHUI|
|Condition:||New||Product Name:||NC Servo Feeder|
|Name:||NC Servo Feeder||Stock Width:||20-1000mm|
|Stock Thickness:||0.3-3.2mm||Releasing Performance:||-80|
sheet straightening machine,
There are often some minor faults when using the feeder, and the servo feeders generally have the following five types of faults:
1. The feeding error has a fixed direction. There are several reasons for this problem: the pressure of the feeding roller is insufficient; the feeding length is too long or too short; the mold has burrs or foreign objects.
For different solutions, increase the pressure, the width of the coil and the appropriateness of the mold guide plate, or whether the tool and the NC feeder are in line, check the baffle and the stripper.
2. Sudden error during feeding. In this case, the NC feeder has an error in the adjustment of the material. Whether the leveling machine and the servo feeder match or the distance between the leveler and the NC feeder and the height of the material arc Whether the number of revolutions of the punch is appropriate or not, and the transmission gap between the roller and the servo motor is relatively large. At this time, just tighten the belt of the pulley.
3. The error of feeding quantity and the direction are not allowed. Generally, metal or other foreign matter enters the feeding roller or gear, and the timing of feeding start, relaxation and punching action interferes. When the material is fed into the feeder, the roller will slip. Knowing the cause of the failure only requires a really different problem to make adjustments.
4. the feeding amount is twice or more than usual, this situation often occurs, should immediately check the servo feeder to start the micro switch and wire terminals, etc. whether there is noise interference; if there is noise interference, replace the micro switch The wire between the terminal block and the terminal block. A metal mesh isolation line is used.
5. sometimes the roller will be loose, this is due to the abnormal vibration of the micro switch SW signal of the punching cam and the offset of the feeding direction, and the air pressure component is not working properly. At this time, only the air pressure component needs to be adjusted. Properly replace or replace the solenoid valve, cylinder, piping, etc., and check if the wire is disconnected or replace the micro switch or replace the relay in the electrical box.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: Calin Deng