|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||50-400||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.3-4.5|
|Line Speed(m/min):||16~24||Coil Weight(Kg):||5000|
|Main Motor(Kw):||AC 4.4||Warranty Period:||12 Months|
|Function:||Electric Hydraulic Hole Puncher||Type:||Straightener Feeder & Uncoiler|
|Use:||Sheet||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
mechanical roll feeder,
roll feeder machine
NC feeder is a high-precision machine with the advantages of simple operation, high feeding precision, low failure rate and long service life. However, even the best machinery can not be separated from daily maintenance. Daily maintenance and regular maintenance are ensured. The key to long-term stability of its performance.
Daily maintenance and repair:
1. Daily lubrication and drainage of NC feeder
1) Lubrication: The gear part of the NC feed roller, coated with gear butter, and supplemented or replaced with gear oil.
2) Drainage: After long-term operation of the NC feeder, the three-point combination will accumulate a large amount of water to affect its normal operation. At this time, press the button below or rotate the water collection to remove excess water.
2. Inspection items for maintenance of NC feeder
1) Check if the NC feeder timer is working properly.
2) Remove dirt between the rollers.
3) Check for the presence of foreign matter between the gears of the NC feeder;
4) Check if the oil pressure is normal, whether the pressure gauge is normal, and whether the pressure indicated by the pressure gauge is normal.
5) Check the air supply system for leaks.
6) Check if the screws and nuts combined between the mechanical structures are loose.
7) Is the parallelism between the feeding rollers good (when the feeding roller is closed, the upper and lower rollers are all tightly closed).
8) Whether the NC feeder is damaged, deformed, abnormal sound or other abnormal operation.
9) Is there any abnormality in the switches and indicators on the operation panel of the NC feeder.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: mandy