|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||RUIHUI|
|Stock Thickness(mm):||0.3~4.5||Line Speed(M/Min):||16~24|
|Coil Weight(Kg):||5000||Work Roll Number:||Up 4/down 3|
|Feed Roll Number:||1||Main Motor:||AC5.5|
plate straightening machine,
steel straightening machine
High-speed precision punching machine is a tool for mass production. Various metal plates, such as copper plates, iron plates, aluminum plates, etc., can be continuously punched out on high-speed precision punching machines as long as they are first made into a set of molds and are more and more valued and utilized by the market. . It has the characteristics of fast speed, economy and practicality, and high utilization rate. When it is wide.
High-speed precision presses require stamped parts with a smooth cutting surface that requires the surface to have maximum surface accuracy to ensure product quality remains constant under cost control. In the case of the smallest dimensional tolerance, after the burr is removed, the finished part can be assembled. The precision of the punching part of one process is high, and high-speed precision punching is required to achieve the required precision.
In modern industry, more and more attention is paid to fast, intelligent and safe. It is always the first priority. Now we can understand the safe operation procedures (process specifications) of the feeder:
1. Protective equipment (work clothes, glasses, gloves) should be worn before the official use of the feeder.
2. do not put your hand into the work area to take the workpiece, try to use some auxiliary tools to help yourself.
3. When the machine is operating normally, the thoughts should be highly concentrated, so don't look around, and don't allow people to talk while talking.
4. In addition, before using the feeder and carefully plan the mold, if the brake is not working properly, the punch will stop immediately.
5. There should be a protective cover above the foot switch of the punching machine. The foot should leave the switch after one stroke. High-speed automatic punching is not required in this regard.
6. Wipe the machine before work, and apply lubricant to the working part. Careful maintenance.
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: mandy