|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO certification|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box or Vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Stock Width(mm):||100-1300mm||Stock Thickness(mm):||0.1-3.2|
|Line Speed(m/min):||20m/min||Coil Weight(Kg):||3000/5000|
|Warranty Period:||12 Months||App;ication:||Punching Machines|
Turbine Type Uncoiler And Straightener,
Flexible Uncoiler And Straightener,
Timer Control Decoiling And Straightening Machine
The feeder is an indispensable equipment for automatic continuous production with a punching machine. It can reduce the production cost of stamping processing, improve the processing efficiency and improve the quality of stamped products. Therefore, it has been widely used in the stamping industry.
The commonly used feeders for punching machines mainly include air feeders, roller feeders, NC servo feeders, clip feeders and gear feeders. The clip feeders and gear feeders are special feeders, one for For high-speed stamping of narrow sheet metal, one is a special feeder for processing of silicon steel sheet.
When the stamping owner purchases the feeder, it is necessary to clarify the characteristics of the stamping process, clarify the width, length, thickness and precision requirements of the stamping process, and comprehensively consider the later development. It is necessary to comprehensively consider the later use, maintenance, maintenance, repair, etc. For each cost, combine the above points to select the type of feeder, and then choose a strong manufacturer to purchase.
Feeder performance and advantages and disadvantages:
1. Air Feeder: This is the lowest-priced feeder equipment in the stamping industry. It uses cylinder clamps to complete the feeding action. It is easy to install and allows customers to automate with minimal investment.
Disadvantages: The feeding accuracy is not high. It is easy to damage the material by clamping the moving material. The failure rate is high (O-ring is easy to damage and the feeding is not accurate). It requires frequent maintenance and high maintenance and repair costs. It is mainly suitable for feeding accuracy. Processing occasions where the requirements are not high and the feeding speed is not fast.
2. roller feeder: no need to use additional power, gas source, the output shaft of the punching machine to provide feed power, feed speed and punch synchronization performance is good, is currently the most popular and cost-effective feeder equipment.
Disadvantages: The principle determines that the type of punching machine is limited (there must be an output shaft for punching), and the feeding length, width and thickness are limited (width is less than 700mm, thickness is less than 3.5mm, feeding length is less than 300mm), and the machine is used in steps. Adjustments are cumbersome and time consuming.
Advantages of Ruihui:
1. We have a high-level technology R & D team
2. We can provide design planning from whole plant and truly realize the turn-key project.
3. Our core value: quality is responsibility
4. Our products have been recognized by the market and applied in major automobile OEMS, home appliance industry and hardware industry.
5. We have a strong after-sales service team which highly praised by customers.
6. We can maximize output, improving quality and equipment performance efficiently, saving resources, ensuring safety, and reducing the impact of equipment on production environment.
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is provi
Contact Person: mandy